Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What I think of the legal system.

To be completely honest I don’t know much about the legal system here at all, but from what I have learnt since being here is that there are a lot of unnecessary complications which can be avoided to make things easier for innocent Non-US citizens. There are many rules and regulations which create problems and make like harder for a Non-US citizen. I understand that the authorities are doing what they can to keep America safe and I completely respect that, but surely there are some regulations which could be toned down for the Non-US citizens. But based on what I have seen since I got here, I think that the legal systems tend to make small situations, extremely big situations for no reason and both parties could save money, if they left out some of the unnecessary procedures.
When watching the news, I have often seen comments or statements of particular people in the country that are being accused of something, that they haven’t done and its really annoying the way the news shows seem to push the subject and take things too far and making up their own ideas. “Libel is the spreading of damaging statements in written form – including pictures, cartoons and, effigies” (Essentials of Business Law, Anthony L. Liuzzo, Pg47)

No comments:

Post a Comment