Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Final thought of the Class

This class has been quite an insight to the American law for me; I am someone who hasn’t really paid attention to any laws, whether I’m in South Africa or America. I feel that the American law is strong and necessary when it needs to be, but sometimes they just waste everyone’s time with stupid little incidences! I’m still not completely sure exactly what’s what when it comes to the law, because I find it becomes a little confusing and it requires more time spent on the subject for me to actually be able to talk about it and know what I’m talking about! I completed all of the quizzes, well before the due date and I finished everyone one of them. The EOC’s I found some to be very interesting and some to be difficult to understand and therefore I couldn’t express myself properly because I wasn’t quite sure what I was talking about! The midterms, I found to be very appropriate and logical! I think that on the questions I got wrong, I might have been confused with the other multiple choice answers because it may have seemed like 2 or 3 of the options could have been the answers. I thought that the way technology was used to hand in work and complete the class was very clever, but I personally can’t stand blogs and they can be just as much rubbish as face book or twitter! The whole being on time thing at first kind of annoyed me, but then I came to understand that that is what will be expected of me in the real world, just for the record, I never come late to any of my classes unless I have a particular problem. When it came to the final project, I felt worried because I understand the basics of the case and what was going on, but I didn’t know how to put it in my own words exactly and using particular words and phrases from the book. Therefore that made writing quotes difficult because I didn’t know what exactly I was looking for!! As for my grade I’m sitting on 90% at the moment and, I really think I disserve at least a B, because, I was present all the time, I did the work, I completed the quizzes, and yes I may have a had a bit of trouble with the final project, but I think you can expect that from someone who really doesn’t know much about the law and all the technical ins and outs, I found it quite confusing and complex. Overall I think that the class was conducted extremely well and that it’ll help me in the future from an employee rating point of view, but I think I still have a lot to learn and understand when it comes to the law. I guess it was alot to take it, while doing 8 other classes! Thank you Frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment